1. Stainless Steel Coils: Excelvantage has an extensive range of Stainless Steel Coils. It can be applied in various works such as kitchen equipment, decorative appliances, expansion joints, furnace parts, heat exchangers and household appliances. The processing takes place in a big manufacturing area where we keep a check on the quality of coils. We make sure it is packed and labeled with utmost care to avoid any damage.
2. Stainless Steel Sheets: Excelvantage has a wide range of Stainless Steel Sheets. It can be used in food processing, construction, fuel tanker and modern architecture. The sheets are well processed as per the industry standards. The packaging is done with great amount of caution to keep the sheets safe from any external impact.
3. Stainless Steel Circles: We have broad varieties of Stainless Steel Circles. It is generally used for construction purposes and is also quite famous in pharmaceutical and automobile industry. This is the heart of stainless steel utensils and housewares manufacturing. It is processed as per requirement and are having a great finish. The packaging services are full proof which eliminates any probability of damage.
4. Stainless Steel Welded Pipes: There is a huge range of Stainless Steel Welded Pipes available here. It is commonly used in aerospace engineering and constructional purposes. The welding of these steels are done appropriately which increases its longevity. The packing methods used by us are of superior quality.
5. Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Material: We provide a great range of Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Material. It is commonly used in the field of architecture and pharmaceutical industries. We make sure there is no negligence in the finishing process. It is packed well and there is less possibility of any damage during shipping.
6. Stainless Steel Special Finish / PVD finish material: There are different kinds of Stainless Steel PVD Finish Material provided by us. It is used in door hardware, household appliances and marine fittings. Proper processing is done to give stainless steel a perfect finish. We pack the product by taking proper measures to avoid any kind of casualty.
7. Stainless Steel Hot Rolled Plates: A vast range of Stainless Steel Hot Rolled Plates are available here. It is often used in car manufacturing and aviation industry. This also finds maximum usage in heat exchangers, shipping industry, chemical plants, fabrication and food-processing industry. It is also used for construction purposes. The plates are manufactured and customized in different dimensions. The packaging is done by following all the safety precautions.
1. Stainless Steel 300 series (Austenitic grades):
Stainless Steel 300 series of Austenitic Grades are having superior quality. It contains nickel and chromium as major alloying additions. It resists corrosion and maintains their strength at high temperature.
2. Stainless Steel 200 series (Austenitic grades): Stainless Steel 200 series are considered to be famous and have manganese as alloying additions. It contains low amount of nickel which makes it less expensive.
3. Stainless Steel 200 series (Martensitic grades): Stainless Steel 200 series are very popular and are having face centered cubic structure. They are generally weldable and are used for various consumer and industrial purposes.
4. Stainless Steel 400 series (Ferritic/Magnetic grades): Stainless Steel 400 series are one of the most demanded in the market. They are finished by continuous liner polishing and are treated with bright heat in an extensive process.
5. Stainless Special/Duplex grades: Stainless Steel Duplex grades are having high corrosion resistance. It has a good performance capability and has lower thermal expansion with high thermal conductivity.